PSC is committed to protecting the privacy of its member’s Personal Data. PSC’s employees, agents, and Representatives shall operate and hold Personal Data under strict confidentiality, and ensure that such data shall only be processed, used and disclosed to such employees, agents and Representatives on a “need-to-know” basis. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service. We will investigate any unauthorized actions against our systems with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Collection of Personal Information
PSC may collect the following personal information:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
The personal information PSC collect will be used for the following:
- To provide feedback on questions, concerns, and/or comments received through our Customer Care;
- To provide customers with relevant product information;
- To schedule a franchise briefing for potential franchise applicants; and
- To address concerns received through our dedicated e-mail addresses.
By using this website, you understand and agree that:
- PSC shall engage the services of, and/or interact with, other third parties, such as, but not limited to its parent company, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, financial advisors, affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, and services providers, whether local or foreign (collectively referred to as “Representatives”);
- You have freely, knowingly and voluntarily given your consent for PSC and its Representatives to:
- Process your Personal Data or any other information as may be deemed necessary and relative to the use of this website, which shall include, among others, analytics, direct marketing, services, and announcements (“Purpose”). Except as otherwise stated hereon, any information obtained relative to the authority herein given shall be strictly confidential. The extent of the collection and processing shall be necessary and incidental to the performance of the Purpose;
- Disclose such Personal Data for any legitimate purpose as PSC may deem appropriate, including but not limited to outsourced processing of PSC transactions, profiling or historical statistical analysis, providing advice or information which PSC and its Representatives believe may be of interest to you or PSC;
- You warrant and understand your rights and obligations pursuant to the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. You further understand that you are entitled to the following rights within the corresponding limitations as set forth in pertinent laws and regulations:
- Right to be informed whether Personal Data is being processed;
- Right to object to the processing of Personal Data;
- Right to reasonable access to the following: (i) contents of Personal Data that was processed; (ii) sources from which Personal Data were obtained; (iii) names and addresses of recipients of Personal Data; (iv) manner by which Personal Data was processed; (v) reasons for the disclosure of Personal Data to recipients, if any; (vi) information on the automated processes where Personal Data will be made as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect you; (vii) date when Personal Data was last accessed and modified; and (viii) the designation, name, and address of PSC;
- Right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in Personal Data and have PSC correct the same;
- Right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of Personal Data from PSC’s filing system; and
- Right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to any inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of Personal Data.
- You hereby represent and warrant that the authorities herein provided shall be valid and existing during the term of the transaction;
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold PSC and its Representatives free and harmless from and against any and all suits or claims, actions, or proceedings, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which may be filed, charged or adjudged against PSC or any of its directors, stockholders, officers, employees, agents or Representatives in connection with or arising from the use, processing and disclosure by PSC or its Representatives of the aforementioned information pursuant to PSC’s reliance on your representation and warranty that PSC and its Representatives have authority to examine, use, process, store, share, or disclose, as the case may be, said information for the above-mentioned purposes.
Controlling your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information in our possession, or have it corrected if you believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete. If you wish to request for a copy of your personal data, or have it corrected or deleted, please reach out to us through our contact information found below. We will promptly respond to your request.
Data Protection Officer
Tel. No.: 8705-5258; 8705-5221
Office: 7/F The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave. Mandaluyong City
PSC reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site
This disclaimer denotes the legal policies of Philippine Seven Corporation with regards to the use of its website.
7-Eleven is a trademark of 7-Eleven Inc. based in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. Philippine Seven Corporation, on the other hand, is its local licensee operator and therefore reserves the right to all the materials that are published in this website. Henceforth, only authorized representative of Philippine Seven Corporation will update the contents of this site.