- The promotion starts on March 24 12:01 AM and ends on May 18, 2021, 11:59 PM (Philippine Time).
- This promotion is open to all members of Philippine Seven Corporation’s (7-Eleven Philippines) loyalty program, CLiQQ (formerly Every day! Rewards) and Rewards card holders.
- Customers must update their profile through the app (icon found on the upper left).
- Promotion is open to all residents of the Philippines above 13 years of age except employees and family members of Philippine Seven Corporation, Franchisees, Suppliers, and Agencies including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity. Foreigners must be residing in the Philippines for at least two years.
- There are two (2) ways to join this promotion: eRaffle and eStamp.
- Buy participating products to earn eStamps or eRaffle entry when you have your CLiQQ App/Card barcode scanned before payment.
- Each participating booster product has a purchase requirement and an equivalent eStamp/eRaffle entry to be earned.
- Earned eStamps can be used to convert to CLiQQ Wallet Credits
CONVERSION OF ESTAMPS TO CLIQQ WALLET CREDITS
- To convert eStamps to CLiQQ Wallet Credits, customer must look for the Convert eStamps to peso icon under the Rewards Catalog on his or her CLiQQ App.
- Customer must tap how many eStamps will be converted to CLiQQ Wallet credits and then, select confirm to proceed.
- Customer must ensure that his or her CLiQQ Pay Wallet is activated in order to use it to buy items in 7-Eleven. To activate, select the CLiQQ Pay Open Wallet Button, enter your email at prompt and select a Wallet PIN.
- Buy P100 worth of participating products to earn 1 eRaffle entry when you have your CLiQQ App/Card barcode scanned before payment.
- Earn additional eRaffle entries when you purchase booster items
- Only entries earned until May 18, 2021 11:59PM shall qualify for the draw
- Get a chance to win any of these amazing prizes:
Participants can only win once. In case a name is drawn more than once, he or she gets the prize of a higher value.
Draw will be held at the Philippine Seven Corporation office located at the 7th floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City on May 25, 2021 at 3:00pm and will be witnessed by a DTI FTEB representative.
Names drawn will be subject to initial verification by Philippine Seven Corporation and will be announced after validation
Philippine Seven Corporation has the right not to disclose the winners if security reasons permit. Also reserves the right to suspend release of items or void any eRaffle entry should misrepresentation or fraud be proven.
The P100,000 and P50,000 cash prizes are subject to tax and must be shouldered by the winner.
Prizes shall be claimed at 7th Floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Provincial winners may claim at any regional office.
Winners will be notified through telephone, registered mail, and email for final verification and for the details of the prize redemption.
Winners must present the letter of notification from Global Venture Promotion and Marketing Services together with two (2) valid IDs (IDs with picture on it): Passport, Driver’s License, SSS or GSIS ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, NBI Clearance or Company ID and TIN ID for final verification.
Prizes unclaimed sixty (60) days after notification will be forfeited in favor of Philippine Seven Corporation with prior approval from DTI.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Philippine Seven Corporation and its promo agency free and harmless from any loss, expense, cost, claims, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
In the event that the winner chooses not to accept a prize, or any element thereof, they forfeit any claims to that prize, which can then be awarded to another participant chosen at the sole discretion of Philippine Seven Corporation with approval of DTI-FTEB Department of Trade and Industry Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau.
“In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher”
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-115273 Series of 2021
- 10 winners of P100,000 Cash
- 20 winners of P50,000 Cash