- The promotion starts on January 29, 12:00 AM and ends on March 24, 2020, 11:59 PM (Philippine Time).
- This promotion is open to all members of Philippine Seven Corporation’s (7-Eleven Philippines) loyalty program, CLiQQ (formerly Every day! Rewards) and Rewards card holders.
- CliQQ Members must have a complete name, contact information, and address. Members can update their contact details through the CLiQQ reward website: www.cliqq.net
- Promotion is open to all residents of the Philippines above 13 years of age except employees and family members of Philippine Seven Corporation, Franchisees, Suppliers, and Agencies including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity. Foreigners must be residing in the Philippines for at least two years.
- Customers can join the eRaffle promo when they purchase P100 worth of any items in a single transaction at any 7-Eleven store and have their CLiQQ Card or App Barcode scanned before payment to get 1 eRaffle entry.
- Customer can earn additional eRaffle entries when they purchase booster items.
- Customer can win any of these amazing prizes:
- The Draw will be witnessed by a DTI representative at Philippine Seven Corporation, 7th floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas
Avenue, Mandaluyong City on March 26, 2020 at 3:00pm.
- Entries earned until 11:59pm of March 24, 2020 (Philippine Time) shall only qualify for the eRaffle draw.
- Participants can only win once. In case a name is drawn more than once, he or she gets the prize of a higher value.
- Philippine Seven Corporation reserves the right to suspend release of items or void any eRaffle entry should misrepresentation or fraud be proven.
- Names drawn will be subject to initial verification by Philippine Seven Corporation and will be announced after.
- Philippine Seven Corporation has the right not to disclose the winners if security reasons permit.
- Winners will be notified through telephone, registered mail and email for final verification and for the details of the prize redemption.
- Winners must present the letter of notification from Philippine Seven Corporation together with two (2) valid IDs (IDs with picture on it): Passport, Driver’s License, SSS or GSIS ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, NBI Clearance or Company ID and TIN ID for final verification.
- Trip Prize includes Roundtrip Airfare ticket, three (3) Days two (2) Nights Hotel Accommodation, and P5,000 worth of pocket money (applicable to the winner only).
- Prizes shall be claimed at 7th Floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Provincial winners may claim their prize at any regional office.
- Prizes unclaimed sixty (60) days after notification will be forfeited in favor of Philippine Seven Corporation with prior approval from DTI.
- Prizes are transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- The winner shall be responsible for all the travel taxes and other related expenses. Processing of the necessary required travel documents shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- Once tickets have been issued for the travel prize – changes are not permitted including name changes, hence, tickets are non-transferable.
- Travel must be completed within six (6) months from the date of claim.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Philippine Seven Corporation and its promo agency free and harmless from any loss, expense, cost, claims, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- In the event that the winner chooses not to accept a prize, or any element thereof, they forfeit any claims to that prize, which can then be awarded to another participant chosen at the sole discretion of Philippine Seven Corporation with approval of DTI.
- Philippine Seven Corporation reserves the right to disclose and publish names, photos, and other information of the winners in any mode or manner, as they deem appropriate.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 00886. Series of 2020.
Trip for 2 to Batanes (5 Winners)
Trip for 2 to Siargao (5 Winners)
Trip for 2 to El Nido (5 Winners)