- The promotion starts on October 23, 12:00 AM and ends on January 14, 2020, 11:59 PM (Philippine Time).
- This promotion is open to all members of Philippine Seven Corporation’s (7-Eleven Philippines) loyalty program, CLiQQ (formerly Every day! Rewards) Rewards card holders and for customers who will be registering to 2600 (under Heineken’s monitoring)
- CliQQ Members must have a complete name, contact information, and address. Members can update their contact details through the CLiQQ reward website: www.cliqq.net
- Promotion is open to all residents of the Philippines above 17 years of age except employees and family members of Philippine Seven Corporation and AB Heineken Phil. Inc. Franchisees, Suppliers, and Agencies including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity. Foreigners must be residing in the Philippines for at least two years.
- CLiQQ customers can join the promo whenever they purchase ANY 1 (one) of the participating Heineken products in a single transaction at any 7-Eleven store and have their CLiQQ Card or App Barcode scanned before payment to get eRaffle entry.
- Non-CLiQQ customers can also join by registering the required information to 2600. ERaffle entries are earned whenever they text their respective official receipt number to 2600 (refer to store’s collaterals for the step-by-step procedure)
- Participating Heineken products with their corresponding number of e-raffle entries are:
|Item Description||Regular Price||No. of e-raffle entries|
|Heineken Premium Beer in Bottle 330ml||56||1|
|Heineken Premium Beer 330ml Promo Pack 4s||224||4|
|Heineken Premium Beer in Can||61||1|
|Heineken Premium Beer in Can 500ml||95||2|
- Customer can win any of these amazing prizes:
|Daily Prizes||102 winners of 4-pack of Heineken 330ml|
|Weekly Prizes||41 winners of 1 case of Heineken 330ml|
|Monthly Prizes||50 winners of Samsung Galaxy A90|
|Grand Prize||1 winner of Toyota FJ Cruiser|
- The Draw will be witnessed by a DTI representative at Philippine Seven Corporation, 7th floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City on Jan 3, 2020 at 3:00pm.
- Entries earned until 11:59pm of January 14, 2020 (Philippine Time) shall only qualify for the eRaffle draw.
- Participants can only win once. In case a name is drawn more than once, he or she gets the prize of a higher value.
- Philippine Seven Corporation reserves the right to suspend release of items or void any eRaffle entry should misrepresentation or fraud be proven.
- Names drawn will be subject to initial verification by Philippine Seven Corporation and will be announced after.
- Philippine Seven Corporation has the right not to disclose the winners if security reasons permit.
- Winners will be notified through telephone, registered mail and email for final verification and for the details of the prize redemption.
- Winners must present the letter of notification from Xurpas Inc. (Heineken’s official agency for the promo) together with two (2) valid IDs (IDs with picture on it): Passport, Driver’s License, SSS or GSIS ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, NBI Clearance or Company ID and TIN ID for final verification.
- Prizes shall be claimed at 7th Floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Provincial winners may claim their prize at any regional office.
- Prizes unclaimed sixty (60) days after notification will be forfeited in favor of Philippine Seven Corporation with prior approval from DTI.
- Prizes are transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- In the event that the winner chooses not to accept a prize, or any element thereof, they forfeit any claims to that prize, which can then be awarded to another participant chosen at the sole discretion of Philippine Seven Corporation with the approval of DTI.
- Philippine Seven Corporation reserves the right to disclose and publish names, photos, and other information of the winners in any mode or manner, as they deem appropriate.
- “In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.”
- Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1179 Series of 2019